Issue with folders and views

Oct 3, 2016 at 10:44 AM
Hello,
The solution works perfectly if you have all documents in root list/library and no views.

If you navigate under the folder it does not update (meaning it still thinks theres 1 page (where there are 5 folders). But inside folder there is over 500 items.

Second issue is with views, if you change view it removes the json completely and has old navigation.
Coordinator
Oct 5, 2016 at 1:50 AM
Hi Topelt,

Thanks for your feedback. I have noticed the folder issue as well, and also related issues with retaining sorting and filtering, but its proving surprisingly difficult to fix. I'll take another look at these when I get the time, so just subscribe to get notified when I publish any updates.

For views however, every view is technically a new page, so you will need to add the JSLink reference for each view not just the first one.

Regards,
Kain.
Oct 5, 2016 at 1:29 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the response, i will be waiting and i will subscribe.

About the views i figured it out as well that every view is a different page, i added the js to the other view also but to no effect (only library i tested with). Will test with other libraries/lists, maybe something else is wrong with that site.
May 18 at 9:14 AM
Edited May 18 at 12:31 PM
Hi ,

The solution is working fine. But SharePoint list search functionality is not working.