Issue with folders and views

Oct 3, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Hello,
The solution works perfectly if you have all documents in root list/library and no views.

If you navigate under the folder it does not update (meaning it still thinks theres 1 page (where there are 5 folders). But inside folder there is over 500 items.

Second issue is with views, if you change view it removes the json completely and has old navigation.
Oct 5, 2016 at 2:50 AM
Hi Topelt,

Thanks for your feedback. I have noticed the folder issue as well, and also related issues with retaining sorting and filtering, but its proving surprisingly difficult to fix. I'll take another look at these when I get the time, so just subscribe to get notified when I publish any updates.

For views however, every view is technically a new page, so you will need to add the JSLink reference for each view not just the first one.

Regards,
Kain.
Oct 5, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the response, i will be waiting and i will subscribe.

About the views i figured it out as well that every view is a different page, i added the js to the other view also but to no effect (only library i tested with). Will test with other libraries/lists, maybe something else is wrong with that site.
May 18 at 10:14 AM
Edited May 18 at 1:31 PM
Hi ,

The solution is working fine. But SharePoint list search functionality is not working.